Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My new baby


This is sort of a continuation on my story of my baby.
A few weeks ago I went to Frank's Tackle "shop around" and I shot the Black Ice...I sort of knew what I wanted when I went in there and when I shot it I fell in love. I can't wait to hunt with it...so I went home, went to Ebay and bought on...got a pretty good deal too. I paid $500 for it. I brought it to Targeteers to get a once over, and do some minor work on and they are putting on a loop, kisser and fixing the draw length. Right now I'm at 29" and with a loop, that would be too long so they are shortening it. Of course, they have to order another module to do that. I can't wait to go pick it up and then really shoot with it (other than the two arrows I flung).




No comments:

Post a Comment