Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting close!

So here's an update of what's been going on. Last weekend (8/16/08) the bow shoot at Whittingham with Daniella. We met up with Tony, Bob and Brad and Brad had a friend there too. It was a lot of fun and I actually shot really, really well. I'm very happy. I even hit the 45 yarder. Only lost two arrows and learned, dont' shoot on your knees under a log! lol.

Today (8/22/08) I took a walk in in the recyling area. I wanted to fine tune where I will most likely be on opening morning and I brought my ranger finder too, I wanted to make sure I wasn't too close to the houses. I walked up the path and just about past the power towers I walked in the woods. I happened to see a deer, she was trying not to be seen, but I clocked her at about 75 yards away. I walked up and towards the front. When I got about even with the tower I saw a good spot. I saw some droppings there and there was obviouly a walk way there as well. So, that's probably were I'll be. It's well away from all the houses and I've seen deer there every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment