Friday, September 12, 2008

Tomorrow is opener!!

Well, it's finally here! BOW SEASON!! I am going to go to the recycling center. I had a little bit of an issue there this week. I went to go check it out and there was a cam and a feeder hung were I was going to hunt. So I left a note on the tree for the guy to call me. Luckily he did and said he wasn't going there on opening morning so I'll be there. There are at least two other guys on this property but I'm going to try it anyway. I also have been looking at the property behind the tennis courts and pool. The area behind the tennis courts looks good, I saw tracks there and deer there after the meeting. I was concerned about hunting too close to houses but Ed Dobbins told me that I'm far enough away and that I could hunt near the pool house if I wanted to as well. So...I'll hopfully be able to write with some good news...I'm also going to try and film my hunt too...that's if the weather breaks...it's raining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment