Thursday, August 20, 2009

The feeders are out!

ok...so a few things have gone on since last Saturday. First, I met with the MP cull hunt program for the annual saftey meeting. The two things of note, I met with a guy named Chris. He's the one that has the feeder on the bottom of recycling. I spoke with him and I sat next to the fat man from last year. He said that he's not going to set up in his spot again this year...I reminded him about his rope and he said "yeah, I have to get that out of the tree"...bastard! I didn't set up there purposely because of that! The other thing of note was, Chris said that he has trail cam pictures of a bear in the spot. I told him that I wish he didn't tell me that. lol. Here we go again!! So, that was Tuesday night. I ordered another feeder and it came in on Wednesday so I went behind my job and hung it up. I also put down a little of the plot seed just to see if it would grow. Then today (Thursday) in the morning, I went to the MP Recycle and moved my feeder to the fat man's stand. I also put down the rest of the seed...we'll see what happens. Oh, when I was talking to Chris he said that he's got pictures of some monster bucks back there too!! Here's to hoping...how many days left until the season? 23 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment