Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hung the feeder...

I checked the Recyle area yesterday just to make sure that I'm going to hang my feeder where the guy had his last year...damn, too late...he beat me to it. Now...what to do, what to do? I decided to hang my feeder at the beginning of the piece. It's probably not the best spot as I think all the deer will have to pass the other two guys before coming to me, but there was some fresh sign there and I have seen deer go that was in the past. Again, they would have to walk past the other guys first...I also left some corn in the bag and put it behind my job. I found a neat little spot back there...there is a guy with a stand at the corner of the property, but this looks to be far enough away from him. I was also thinking about getting another feeder and putting it there....don't know though. CAN'T WAIT for the season to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment