Sunday, February 6, 2011

Break in the weather....

It was such a beautiful day today I just had to hit the woods. I wanted to go up to the club yesterday but it was raining and the temperature was just near freezing. I was actually afraid to drive up to the club and to slide all the way home so I decided to just attend the three basketball games (2 for Gianna and 1 for Dani). Well, today was a different story...it was around 40ish and sunny. Just outstanding. I decided to go up to the tower. It's Superbowl Sunday so I'm sure I'll be alone...WRONG. I was walking to the tree that I was in last time and on my way I saw that someone hung a stand about 50 yards from where I was planning on going. I decided that I would stay there anyway...like I said, it's Superbowl Sunday. Well, I just about got settled in and I saw the other guy walking into the woods. I waved to him and then he and I stared at each other from 63 yards away all night. Didn't see anything but two foxes anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment