Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Trail Cam!!

Oh how fun!!!  I got a new trail camera for Father's Day and finally got a chance to put it out.  I put it in the Recycling Center spot, right on the tree that I'm planning on putting my ladder stand.  I let it sit for two days (but only because I wasn't able to get it yesterday or I would have!) I think I was just as nervous about losing it as I was excited to see if it took any pictures.  The one time that I did visit the spot to see if I can put up a ladder there, I noticed trails...like those made from an ATV so I was nervous.  I picked it up today and, to my delight and surprise, there were 8 pictures.  One of the deer on the pictures actually had horn!  I'm going to put it back out tomorrow...and hopefully be able to leave it there for a while...and it still be there.  Here's one of the pics from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment