Saturday, September 12, 2015

Opening day - 2015

It was a fairly uneventful day.  The weather has been rainy the last day or two, but this morning it was clear and beautiful.  Cooler than it had been lately.  I went to the Recycling center and sat in Sam's tree.  I had, a week earlier, set up a feeder and camera.  I got into the tree at 5:30 and sat until 9:45 and saw nothing but squirrels.  On the way out, I checked the feeder and swapped out cards.  I went home for a siesta and checked the card.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of action there but there was, on two occasions, a 7 or 8 point buck that is frequenting the area.  So that got me juiced to get a doe.

For the afternoon, I decided to head to the club.  I was the only one there and it was really threatening to rain.  I got into 13, which has really grown in, and only lasted about an hour before it really started raining.  I didn't feel like soaking in the rain so I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment