Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Took a walk yesterday...

I took a walk behind the Recycling center yesterday looking for a spot to hang the feeder. Unfortunatley, that fat guy has the perfect spot...I can't go anywhere around him without being too close to him. I may walk with my ranger finder in a bit to see if I can get far enough away from him, far enough from the houses and still cut off where I know the deer could come from. The only spot that I did find that was far enough away from him I'm not sure if the deer go to. It's on the hill right near the dump...The leaves look like they were walked on there but I didn't see any true sign. I'll have to visit a few more times. I also emailed Ed to see if there were any new properties opened to us. It would also help if this stupid state would pass the 150 rule too.

No comments:

Post a Comment