Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I won!!

Well, I made my second trip to the MP Mountain today. The first time I noticed that it was really nice woods. I ended up finding some sign...a lot of poop...some that were big and clumpy, some nice trails and saw a few does too. I went back again today with the range finder and the spot is just shy of legal...I may end up going there anyway...we'll see what the season brings. I think I'm still going to go to the old place to hang the feeder, but I'll keep this one in mind to just jump in some evenings. It looks promising.

Now on to the "I won!" part of the heading...I won 9 pounds of Whitetail Institute Imperial food plot from Talk Hunting.com!! How cool is that! I don't know if I'll use it, but it sure is nice that I actually won something!! How great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment