Saturday, July 11, 2009

Went to the club

Went to the club today to meet up with Tony and Greg. I thought we were just going to meet and pay, but it turned out to be a work party. Greg, Tony, Bob and Brad were also there. When I got there I learned that all the feeders were vandalized. Some one came along and took all the chargers and feeder units. We cut out 10 and made it a real nice stand and put a feeder there. Bob will be getting new parts and getting them running again. Then we went into the old pit. I didn't even know that was there, but it was really nice. Then we went to 11 and made that nice. They worked on 3 before I got there. Then up to 12 but we left that alone. We'll probably take that down. We also cut out around the big feeder. Then up to the other side of the other pit where I muzzleloader hunted. Trimmed up there and took the feeder. That was it, then we left. It took about 4 hours to do all that. It was actually a lot of fun...loved being out in the woods again!

No comments:

Post a Comment