Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bang! Bang! Done!

I'm getting back on track!  Lined up next to the old man again.  Told him and his son exactly which way I would be going.  Went in and started down the field...first bird, missed.  Walked a little further, second bird...missed.  Argh!  Bacci started chasing after the second bird so I stopped and called for him.  When I got him back to me and started to walk I saw that the old man was in front of me.  I yelled at him to not start next to me anymore.  He cut me off...he yelled something back and I told him after stealing my bird last time, now cutting me off I don't want him near me anymore.  I turned to head back into the field.  Bacci immediately went on point (right where the guy was walking) and put up a hen, bang!  got her!  FINALLY!!  We literally went another 10 yards and bacci put up a cockbird...bang, got him!  It has been 10 minutes and now I'm done for the day.  It was fun but I wanted more!  So Dani and I did a little caching.

No comments:

Post a Comment