Saturday, January 19, 2013

You went where?

I went to the club today.  It was a little chilly, probably somewhere in the 30's but windy.  I was the only one there...when I pulled up I noticed a bunch of tracks in the snow.  I got dressed and made my way to the swamp.  When I got there I didn't really see any tracks.  I walked out into the field and manged to find one set of deer tracks and one set of...um...bear tracks I think.  I thought to myself...if there were a bunch of deer tracks by the truck, why not go there?  It's silly but maybe it will work.  I walked back to where the truck was and kicked up a fox.  I set up on the the top of a little hill on the way to 10 and overlooked the parking area.  After a little while I saw another fox walk from the field to the truck and then run down the farm road.  I saw in front of the swamp from where I was seated and saw a fox there too.  That's all I saw all day though.  It was still great to be out in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment