Saturday, December 14, 2013

Morning post before the snow

We're supposed to have some pretty good snow today so i wanted to get out for a bit before it hit.  I went up to the club and met Greg there.  He told me that he got a 6 on this past Monday in the rain.  He told me that Tony also got a 6 on Thursday.  I told him I was holding out for bone and he said that he would shoot a doe if the opportunity came.  I went back to 13 and sat on the side of the hill and waited for the sun.  As I was getting dressed another car drove into the pit and towards the river.  Tony maybe?  Not sure.  Late, around 10:00 I had three does come by me at a pretty good pace and go up the hill.  About 20 minutes or so later I heard a shot, quickly followed by another.  It was from our property but not sure if it was Greg or where Tony (?) was.  I waited until about 10:30 and got out.  I thought Greg may need help and when I got there his truck was there and the only pins there was me and Greg.  I'm not sure what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment