Friday, October 17, 2014

This is getting frustrating...

I took the day off of work today.  Knowing that i'll be involved in softball all day on Saturday i took today and hit the woods.  So after brewing up a batch of beer and taking Bacci to get his nails cut, I headed over to the club.  I was going to go on the road between the two fields again.  I'd been seeing deer so it seemed like a good choice.  The weather was nice but boy it was super windy.  I think the gusts were up to the low 20's mph.  I got in the tree around 2:30 and at about 3:30 I saw a horseback rider on the field across the road.  That makes me so angry that people just trespass at will.  At 4:00 I saw Tony walking through the same field that I just saw the horseback rider to the "pain in the ass" stand (it's near 10 I think).  I happened to turn my head at around 5:30 and noticed Tony's truck pulling out from the corner of THE FIELD I WAS ON!   This is the same corner that that other guy went to the last time I was on the stand on a Friday.  I sat wondering why he pulled out of that corner.  Maybe he got a deer.  A few minutes later, I looked over and apparently Tony drove back into the corner because he pulled out again...but this time, the jerky guy was following in his truck and he had a deer on the back.  I guess the jerk parked in the corner and was hunting...didn't use the board and I didn't see his truck.  I think I'm fed up with that spot and honestly, wish I could find another piece of property where I didn't have to deal with assholes.  I saw no deer this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment