Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Morris Plains Cull hunt

Ok, can you say EXCITED!! My mom told me that she saw something in the paper about deer hunting in Morristown. I figured that it was Great Swamp but I went on line anyway to check. When I did I saw an article and they were talking about local hunts in Morristown, Morris Plains, Hanover, etc. So I called up the Morris Plains police for more info and was given to the voicemail of Detective Ed Dobbins. I KNOW HIM!! So, I left a message and he called me back. He said that there are a few spots and about 20 hunters. He said that they were going to get rid of 8-10 because they didn't really participate but that the other hunters got 57 deer!! He told me to give him a call in July and that he'll get me on. WOO F-ING HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment