Thursday, December 8, 2011

Had to call the cops...

I went up to the tower today.  It was a beautiful day and I hoping that during 6 day gun season that I would be able to have the woods to myself thinking everyone else would be out with the gun.  I got in my stand and at around 2:30 I heard a quad.  There were two guys and they rode right under my stand and went up the hill.  They were in camo and carrying a shotgun on the front.  They aren't allowed to do that.  At around 3:30 i had a beautiful coyote walk right under me.  Then a little while later a fox walked by me to the other side.  Somewhere around 4:00 I heard a gunshot up into the mountain.  Those damned ATV kids.  Right before dark I had a really nice buck walk to within 80 yards from me but he never came close enough.  After I got out of my stand and back into my truck I called Dan Gallagher of the MP police and let him know about these guys.  He said that he's heard of complaints about them before (but apparently didn't care too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment