Friday, October 25, 2013

This is more like it.

Ok. So now I'm obsessed with this spot.  I got to the spot nice and early today and it wasn't very long before I had a small doe walking toward me.  She walked right under my stand and ate some hard, crunchy things.    She was so small that she wasn't worth my thought of shooting, I would get more meat from Bacci!  It was nice to watch her though.  However, after about a half hour, I wanted her to walk away.  She is just another set of eyes on me in case a bigger one shows up.  She did eventually walk away and sure enough I saw a bigger doe.  She came down the hill from the pit side and walked across the path and to the big field in the back.  Not too long after that, another doe walked from the same way and walked up the path toward the pit and then also disappeared in to the big field.  Not too much after that I saw a nice 6 (I think it was anyway) walk from the field, across the path and go up the hill.  I watched up the hill and managed to get a glimpse of him walking into the woods that were up the hill.  That was all for the night but it sure gave me a good feeling for this spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment