Saturday, December 20, 2014

A slow day

I started off my day by going to Flatbrook for some birds.  With the promise of the state stocking an extra 1,000 it should be a fantastic day.  I got to the lot and met up with Greg and Amil.  There weren't as many cars as I was used to but sadly, there weren't as many birds.  After walking around for 3 1/2 hours, and having Amil's dog, Chase, we didn't even get a flush!  So, off to the club...

I got to the club around 11:30 and after getting dressed, walked to Secret Stand.  I was curious to check out the area because, aside from Greg getting a doe there, I'd seen all those deer during bow season.  I loved the stand.  Sat on top of the property so I could see forever.  I didn't see any deer but it was a really nice post.

No comments:

Post a Comment