Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jumping spiders...GOD I hate them!

Date: 10/18/07
Season: Deer - Bow
Location: Hunting Club
Conditions: Cloudy and warm
Summary: I was the only guy there tonight. I went to the Big Feeder..it was hot and I had those stupid jumping spiders everywhere! At 4:15 I had a coyote come from across the field towards the road. I tried to get a picture of it but I’m still trying to get used to the cell phone’s camera. At around 5:45 I saw a deer from two fields away…it was on the opposite side of the swamp stand, just where I got my deer last year. I think I’m going to go there on Saturday. I watched it feed into the field and then gone. When I got out of the tree, as I was walking out, I spooked a deer from the path near the road…I’m assuming it was the deer I saw…but I can’t be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment