Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yup, missed again!

Date: 10/6/07
Season: Deer - Bow
Location: Hunting Club
Conditions: I don’t remember
Summary: In the morning I sat at 13. I didn’t see anything so I got out of the tree at 8:30. I then went into the Cadillac for a little bit…think I got out around 11 so that I can go to Gianna’s softball game. Night post I was back in 13 and screwed up again. It was getting dark and I saw a buck coming from up on top. He made his way down to the feeder and it was really getting dark. When he was in range I put my pin on him and let it go…I absolutely missed him…I can only imagine that I missed low based on where the arrow went. Not sure how I missed. When I think about the shot I can’t remember holding and looking or even concentrating. I went home to check the sight the next day and it was shooting fine so it was just me….argh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment