Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day two Muzzy!

When: December 2, 2008
Where: Club - Stand 13
Weather: Mostly cloudy - windy and cool, mid 30's
When: 1:30pm - 5:00pm

I had to attend a seminar at Morris County College this morning. Afterwards I went to the club and got to 13. I saw one doe at around 3:30 towards the middle of the field. She was about 150 yards away and I only saw her for a brief moment. At around 4:30 I heard a shot which I assumed was Bob. Once I got out of the stand I met up with Bob and it was him that shot. He shot at the "nice 8" but he said that it was a far shot and she shouldn't have probably taken it. He missed. He was in 18, I think. It's the one opposite the big feeder. That's around where Greg got his 4...I can't wait for an opportunity to get in that stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment