Friday, September 4, 2009

8 days out!!

I am so excited that I'm having trouble sleeping through the night. I have a few options of where to go on opening morning and it's keeping me up at night trying to figure it all out. I can break down my options into two parts, morning hunt and evening hunt. I'm not going to go for a full day because Gianna and Dani both have softball games. I want to try and see as much of them as I can. I already know that I won't be able to watch Gianna cheer at night. So, the evening part is easier. I think I'm going to go to the club at night...primarily because it's a Saturday and it's easier to get to MP during the week. So, that's the easy part. Now for the morning...if I go to the club, it would be harder to get back for the softball games. I also don't have a whole lot of luck in the morning at the club. Unless I got the first field, and there's no guarantee on that. So, that leaves MP. I could either go to Recycle, but I know that has the most bucks...so I'm thinking that I should leave that until I get my EAB doe. That brings me to my work spot. This is an untried spot, although the feeder I have is getting hit, I don't know if it's AM or PM. I think I am going to start out there however, so I don't use up the "buck spot" before I can shoot one. So...that's the plan...guaranteed to keep me up anyway because like most things, it can change on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment