Saturday, September 10, 2011

Opening day of bow

It's opening day of bow...and for some reason, I'm not really excited.  I don't know why...maybe it's my back that's bringing me down, maybe it's the hot temps...not sure what.  I'm going out on opening day though.  So I decided to go to the recycling center.  I had a week earlier gone there with Jeannie and Dani to put up a ladder stand (which is a story in and of itself).  I got to the woods and in the stand at approximately 5:30am and WHAM!  The mosquitoes start attacking me!  They are brutal.  By 6:30 I can't take it anymore, I have to leave. I climb down and go to Daniella's softball game.  Then it starts getting really hot...the thought of the mosquitoes and the heat are certainly not making me want to go back...so I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment