Saturday, November 10, 2012

Opening day pheasant

I think that this was the most crowded I've ever seen it.  It was so bad that Greg and I had to walk to the end of the street to start at the little field next to the hill.  We started off there and put up one bird that greg shot dead...and then I shot it.  lol  I don't know, I was already in motion.  lol.

After that we were walking the hillside and came upon a dad and his younger daughter.  He had a bird hear him and put it up.  He shot and his gun jammed and the girl shot twice and missed.  I shot and killed the bird and when I went to pick it up the girl was walking towards me as if she got it.  I happily handed her the bird and congratulated her on a good shot.  That was the last bird we saw.  I worked Bacci a lot and he was exhausted by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment