Monday, November 26, 2007

Muzzleloader opener!

Date: 11/26/07
Season: Deer - Muzzleloader
Location: Club
Conditions: Rainy and warmish.
Summary: This was opening day of muzzleloader. I woke up in the morning and it was pouring so I decided to stay home. Stupid move…by 5am the rain had gone away. Of course it was supposed to rain all day but this was a break in the rain. I did get out for afternoon post. I got there around 1:15 and saw the new guy, Rich’s name on the board. He was in 7 which is too close to 16 so I decided to sit at Bob’s feeder. It was a really nice view and all but the only thing I saw was a fox. It stayed dry until about 4:30 ish, so I wasn’t totally wet. When I got out of the woods, the name tag was still on the board so I think that Rich just never removed it from a prior visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment