Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Second Day Muzzleloader, still nothing!

Date: 11/27/07
Season: Deer - Muzzleloader
Location: Club
Conditions: warmish and very windy.
Summary: This time I got there and there was no one there. I decided to start at Bob’s feeder because I wasn’t sure how 16 would look in the flood. I didn’t see anything in the morning. I got down around 8 and headed over to the Cadillac. It was a nice post. Didn’t see anything from 8:15ish until 10:30 when I got out. I went to the lot for a nap and saw a gut pile, which I assume is from Rich, from either Saturday or Monday morning. After my nap I got in the hedgerow at 16 at around 12:45…I set up a nice ground blind, cleared some lanes but saw nothing. It was a nice post but I think the wind had them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment