Thursday, September 25, 2008

Same two bucks...

When: September 25, 2008
Where: Recycling Center - Fat man's stand
Weather: Windy and overcast (a storm approaching)
When: 3:00 - 7:00

I got in the stand at around 3. It was nice and cool and the breeze was blowing, the weather channel said to about 15 mph but it was gusty. I saw the typical...squirrels and turkeys. At around 5:30 a guy came walking up the path to bait the stand that I sat in on Tuesday...AT 5:30!! Are you kidding me!! He was there until about 5:50...drove me nuts!! Soon after he left, however, the small 4 and the big 5 (which I'm not calling a 4 1/2) came up to my stand. They were nervous and jerkey...but so were the turkeys and squirrels too. They came in from the stand that the guy was baiting, stayed for a minute and then walked back the same way. That was all I saw for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment