Saturday, October 2, 2010

Right after the rain...

Started out the day behind work...the weather was perfect...started getting cool...and it had been raining so I expected a good day. I started the morning out behind work. The only thing I saw was two foxes...one that came out right under my stand. I looked around for another tree to possibly get in and found that someone else's stand is right around the corner. I'll stay where I am, thank you.

I headed up to the club in the afternoon. I got there and in the stand around 3. I walked to the Dip Stand but felt like I was so out in the open and there weren't many shooting opportunities there. Maybe with the gun. So I went to the Swamp Stand. I kept hearing an ATV all afternoon. Sounded like they were close enough to be on our property but I couldn't tell. At around 4, someone came walking across the field and through the hedgerow. I looked through the range finder but couldn't tell who it was...no one that I recognized. The worst part was, he came walking out again around 6. He's nuts! I saw nothing...thought I would so I was disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment